Precautions before applying:
- Avoid application under direct sun or very hot temperature.
- Avoid application in environment temperature under 10°C (50°F)
- Please carry out application under complete cool-off state of the wheels and calipers.
- Please completely clean your wheels and carry out degreasing before application.
- Following the procedures below will provide the best results.
- Add 7-10 drops of Wheel Coat solution to cotton pad.
On a classic metallic grey wheel:
- Apply on the whole wheel and let it dry
On a black painted/powder coated wheel:
- Apply on the wheel step by step in order to let it dry about 2-3 mins.
- Wipe with a microfiber after these 2-3 mins (longer if you apply it in a cold environment).
- Repeat these steps to the next part of the Wheel and then the other wheels.
- After applying to all 4 wheels, wait between 2h and 4h depending on temperature before taking the car for a drive.
NOTE: For a longer lasting, you can apply a second coat after the 2h curing time.